Many people compare investing and finance to a complicated math class. The sheer amount and type of numbers can be overwhelming. In this section you will find Investopedia's group of calculators is designed to help investors visualize how to achieve their goals and understand the fundamentals of money.
Future and Present Value
Learn about one of the most basic financial concepts: the time value of money.
Bonds and Present value
Currency and Forex
Hundreds of currencies and trillions of dollars change hands everyday.
Retirement and Personal Finance
Find out how much you need to save in order to meet your goals.
- How Much Do You Need to Save to Become a Millionaire?
- Saving For a Child's Education
- Annual Compounded Rate
- Annual Effective Rate
- Periods to Grow Sum of Money
- Monthly Mortgage Payments
- Tax Bracket (United States)
- Tax Bracket (Canadian)
- The Loan or Lease Calculator
- The Salary Per Day, Hour, Minute and Second Calculator
As stocks represent ownership in a company, here are some helpful calculators when evaluating a stock.
Annuities are investments with a level stream of cash flows for a fixed period of time.