Pareto's belief is that there is more to investment management and financial planning than just the numbers. It takes commitment, effective communication and trust between the advisor and the client to plan out a strategy, and it requires the experience of a competent advisor to execute that strategy.Professional Experience
Pareto has extensive experience counseling clients on portfolio construction, retirement issues, education planning, estate planning, and asset protection strategies. She frequently lectures on investment and personal finance topics for various organizations in her community. Additionally, she was an adjunct professor and faculty coordinator for the CFP® program at Florida International University's College of Business.
Pareot earned her bachelor's degree in finance and later her executive MBA at Florida International University, graduating in the top 20% of her class; as a result she was inducted into the prestigious Beta Gamma Sigma Graduate Business Honors Society.
In the Media
Cathy Pareto's articles have been published in periodicals and websites, including Women in Business, Investopedia.com, Miami Medicine, Florida Medical Business, AccountantsWorld.com, My Financial Advisor, Indexfunds.com, and Fundsinteracctive.com. Her media contributions include quotes in BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, The Sun Sentinel, CNNfn, Latina Magazine, Hispanic Trends, AARP's "Segunda Edad", and many other financial publications. She has appeared on television and radio shows including CNBC's "Power Lunch", NPR's "Topical Currents" in South Florida, WXEL's "Wealth & Wisdom", Total Picture Radio, Landed Radio and more.
- Greater Miami Estate Planning Council - Current Member of the Board of Directors United Way of Miami Dade Young Leaders - Current Member
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) - Current South East Region Board Member
- Florida International University Executive MBA Program - Current Member of Professional Advisory Board
- Financial Planning Association - Current Member
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation - Professional Advisory Committee