- "A". Annual renewable term is the only term coverage offered in group life insurance policies. Universal life and straight whole life are acceptable forms of permanent coverage for such policies.
- "D". Flat benefit or a percentage multiple of one's salary are correct types of formulas.
- "C". Plans are tax advantaged so long as they are not discriminatory.
- "C". Underwriting is simplified in group life insurance.
- "C". Contributory is the correct term.
- "A". Annual renewable term is the underlying type of coverage. The question asks about the different types of arrangements, rather than the underlying coverage.
- "B". Experience rating based upon the group's prior years' claims experience is how group life insurance is underwritten. Rat-up in age is a form of underwriting for substandard risks; traditional net cost method is a means of policy comparison and standard risk refers to the type of risk that an underwriter might consider in pricing a policy.
Financial AdvisorIs group term life insurance really a good deal? What you need to know about employer-sponsored group term life insurance coverage.
InsuranceUnderstand the benefits of applying for and securing life insurance coverage while you are young and healthy, and learn the cost of waiting to get coverage.
InsuranceParse the pros and cons of different policy types to ensure the best coverage for your needs.
Financial AdvisorSeven issues to consider when buying life insurance to ensure the coverage is tailored to meet your personal financial situation.
InsuranceTerm life insurance is an affordable way to financially protect your loved ones after your death. Here's what you need to know before purchasing a policy.
RetirementUnderstand the various types of life insurance, how each can be used in personal or business financial planning, and for whom they are best-suited.
Financial AdvisorKnowing who needs life insurance, how it works and the different types of insurance can help consumers make informed decisions about this product.
Financial AdvisorLife insurance was initially designed to protect the income of families, particularly young families in the wealth accumulation phase, in the event of the head of household's death.
Financial AdvisorGuaranteed issue life insurance policies have added costs and reduced benefits that make them suitable for only a limited pool of buyers.