comments powered by
Series 3 - National Commodities Futures
Market Operations - Answers
- A. For hedgers, there is no difference between initial and maintenance margins; that only applies to speculators. C and D have nothing whatever to do with margin requirements.
- D. T-bonds and T-notes trade in points and 32nds. T-bills trade in decimals.
- False. Price limits control how far the contract's value can swing through the course of a trading day, not through the entire life of the position.
- B. A retender is actually a way of perpetuating a position.
- C. The other terms do not relate to the concept.