Forex pairs in this Article » GBP/USD
GBP/USD Signal UpdateYesterday’s signals were not triggered and expired.
- Risk 0.50%
- Entry should be made between 8am and 5pm London time today only.
- Enter after a next hourly bar long break of a confirming pin bar or strong outside bar as follows:
- Enter long after confirmation bar touching support level at 1.6325. If a bar closes with more than 75% of its range below this level, do not take the trade.
- Stop loss at the lower of local swing low or 1.6290.
- Move stop loss to break even and take half the position as profit when the price reaches 1.6388.
- Enter long with a limit order at a touch of 1.6260.
- Stop loss at the lower of local swing low, initially 1.6218.
- Move stop loss to break even and take profit on 50% of the position at 1.6325.
- This could be a really great trade if the entry is confluent with one or both of the bullish trend lines shown in the chart below: