EUR/USD Signal Update
Yesterday’s signals expired without being triggered as although the price did reach 1.3575, it failed to print any bullish price action there.
Today’s EUR/USD Signals
• Risk 0.75% equity.
• Entries may only be made between 8am and 5pm London time today.
Long Trade 1
• Go long following bullish price action on the H1 time frame after the first touch of the major bullish trend line which is currently sitting at about 1.3520.
• Place a stop loss 1 pip below the local swing low.
• Move the stop loss to break even when the price reaches 1.3580.
• Take off 50% of the position as profit at 1.3580 and leave the remainder of the position to ride.
Long Trade 2
• Go long at the first touch of 1.3486.
• Place a stop loss at 1.3445.
• Move the stop loss to break even when the price reaches 1.3520.
• Take off 50% of the position as profit at 1.3520 and leave the remainder of the position to ride.
Short Trade 1
• Go short following first touch of 1.3687.
• Place a stop loss at 1.3730.
• Move the stop loss to break even when the price reaches 1.3630.
• Take off 75% of the position as profit at 1.3630 and leave the remainder of the position to ride.
I did forecast yesterday morning that we would move down, as implied by the price action, and that is in fact what happened. We broke below the support at 1.3575 pretty solidly and yesterday’s daily candle is a strong bearish engulfing candle that reversed the real bodies of the previous two daily candles.
It seems likely that we will continue to move down at least until we hit the lower, more important bullish trend line at around 1.3520. If we get below that, there has been plenty of support before close to 1.3500, so it may be hard to move below this area. A touch of the support level at 1.3486 is unlikely but should be a good long touch trade.
There are no high-impact data releases due today concerning the EUR, although there are concerning the USD which might well have some impact upon this pair. At 1:30pm London time London time there will be a release of US PPI data followed later by the Chair of the Federal Reserve testifying at 3pm.
InvestingAre you looking for stocks that offer regular dividends payments and will appreciate? Here are the top stocks that offer the best of both.
Credit & LoansCashing in an IRA to deal with outstanding credit card balances may not be the best way, but sometimes it's the best available way. Here's how.
EntrepreneurshipTake a look at some of the most successful women-led companies in the Denver metro area, and learn why Denver is a great place for female entrepreneurs.
Investing BasicsAre you considering hiring a fee-only financial advisor or one who is compensated via commissions? Read this first.
Chart AdvisorTwo shorter-term and two longer-term trade ideas to consider, based on trends and the possibility of a breakout.
Financial AdvisorsMeeting with financial advisors and following them during a workday will help you to know if it’s worth the time and effort to make the career switch.
Financial AdvisorsSaving for your kids' college education can be complex and expensive. Here are some popular vehicles that help perpetuate college funds.
Financial AdvisorsA good financial planner should work with you and for you. Ensure you are paying attention if you don't want to be the victim of fraud.
Stock AnalysisUnderstand why Facebook is unlikely to ever charge users; the site's business model of leveraging free users to charge advertisers is highly profitable.
Financial AdvisorsFSAs and HSAs are both excellent ways to help cover a portion of medical costs with pre-tax dollars. Here's how to decide between the two.
As of 2015, the CIA World Factbook has yet to add Taiwan to its list of developed countries. However, many organizations, ... Read Full Answer >>
The Philippines is not a developed country. The nation falls behind on every one of the most common metrics used by economist ... Read Full Answer >>
Dental insurance coverage may vary according to the type of plan and the level of benefits that you have elected. Most dental ... Read Full Answer >>
South Korea is widely regarded as a developed country. A few index providers still classify the country as developing, but ... Read Full Answer >>
The price of flights usually increases one month prior to the date of departure. Flights are usually cheapest between three ... Read Full Answer >>
There are no hard-and-fast criteria for what defines developed countries. Different organizations set different standards ... Read Full Answer >>