FXStreet (Bali) - Bank of Japan (BOJ) board member Morimoto is crossing the wires, saying that Japan’s economy continues to recover moderately as a trend.
Other headlines, via Reuters, included:
- Japan’s economy likely to sustain positive cycle of output, income and expenditure
- The effect of the BOJ’s monetary easing likely to strengthen ahead as inflation expectations heighten
- Creating sustainable fiscal structure a crucial prerequisite to achieve sustained economic growth in Japan
- Overseas economic growth likely to heighten ahead as recovery in advanced economies gradually spreads to emerging nations
- Must watch carefully how risk of prolonged disinflation
- Developments over Ukraine could affect euro zone economies
- Effect of sales tax hike on consumption likely to recede from around summer onward
ForexAmid the rising economic power of India, the talks of making the Indian currency fully convertible are gaining momentum. We look at the pros and cons.
Forex FundamentalsAs the world's second largest economy, China's challenge to America’s dominance includes a push to make the yuan (RMB), the world’s reserve currency. Whether it can do that now is unclear.
EconomicsOne particular barrier to trade that has received much attention of late and caused delays in negotiations of the TPP is exchange-rate manipulation, by which a country artificially devalues its ...
ForexBreaking news moves forex markets. Here are the top U.S. sites for tracking forex news.
InvestingAccess to financial information has grown with the expansion of digital news. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters lead the pack, claiming a majority of the business information market.
EconomicsSouth Korea is the latest country to cut interest rates in an attempt to stimulate economic growth.
Forex EducationPeer-to-peer (P2P) currency exchange networks offer a viable and cheaper alternative for buying and selling currencies.
ForexHere is a simple breakdown of how to open an offshore forex account for US-based users, including legal requirements.
EntrepreneurshipA brief overview of the top apps that help forex traders with on time information, charts and more.
Investing BasicsVirtual currency is probably here to stay, but what about Bitcoin specifically? Does it have a first-to-market advantage? What are the risks involved?
- No results found.