FXStreet (Bali) - BoJ member Kiuchi is crossing the wires, saying that Japan's economy is recovering moderately.
Further headlines included:
- I am somewhat cautious on price outlook than BoJ's medium projection
- Effect of sales tax on household spending is likely temporary
- Uncertain on whether upward price pressure from narrowing output gap will exceed downward pressure from fading weak yen effect
- Gap between underlying inflation and medium to long term inflation expectations seems to have narrowed to a considerable extent
- Long term efforts to boost growth potential necessary for Japan to hit 2.0% growth target
- Paying attention to downside risks to growth
- Says Japan exports are moving sideways due partly to soft emerging economic growth
- See downside risks to Japan’s economic growth outlook
- Price gains have been strongly influenced by weak yen
Forex FundamentalsAs the world's second largest economy, China's challenge to America’s dominance includes a push to make the yuan (RMB), the world’s reserve currency. Whether it can do that now is unclear.
EconomicsOne particular barrier to trade that has received much attention of late and caused delays in negotiations of the TPP is exchange-rate manipulation, by which a country artificially devalues its ...
ForexBreaking news moves forex markets. Here are the top U.S. sites for tracking forex news.
InvestingAccess to financial information has grown with the expansion of digital news. Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters lead the pack, claiming a majority of the business information market.
EconomicsSouth Korea is the latest country to cut interest rates in an attempt to stimulate economic growth.
Forex EducationPeer-to-peer (P2P) currency exchange networks offer a viable and cheaper alternative for buying and selling currencies.
ForexHere is a simple breakdown of how to open an offshore forex account for US-based users, including legal requirements.
EntrepreneurshipA brief overview of the top apps that help forex traders with on time information, charts and more.
Investing BasicsVirtual currency is probably here to stay, but what about Bitcoin specifically? Does it have a first-to-market advantage? What are the risks involved?
Forex NewsWhen it comes to forex, some types of "fixes" are legal. But some really aren't.
- No results found.