Aside from the required examination admission ticket and current government-issued photo ID; HB pencils, pens (blue or black ink only), and your HP-12C and or TI BAII calculator(s) (included case(s)) must be placed on top of your desk at all times.
In addition, the CFA Institute permits the following items to be kept on your desk:
- Spare calculator batteries (and screwdriver for replacement if needed)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Ear plugs
- Wristwatch with alarms/timers turned off
Finally, the following personal items are allowed in the examination room, but must be kept off your desk and in your pockets or under your chair when not in use:
- Wallet/Coin purse
- Medicine and other necessary medical items
- Coat or sweater (If these are not being worn, place on back of chair, or beneath chair--there are no coat checks.)
These items may not enter the examination room:
- Backpacks, handbags, tote bags, clear plastic bags, pencil cases and any other form of baggage
- Highlighters, correction tape or fluid, and rulers
- Food and drinks (Click here for more information)
- Study guides, textbooks, scrap paper (or paper of any kind)
- Calculator manuals, present or future value tables, or any other academic materials
- Knives of any type
- Electronic devices such as a cell phone, pager, computer, PDA, camera, and so on
Understand the differences between a Chartered Financial Analyst and a Certified Financial Planner. Learn how each approaches ...
Understand what it means to hold the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. Learn how a candidate can work to become a ...
Understand what types of positions a Chartered Financial Analyst can hold. Learn what is available to those who have only ...
Learn more about the Series 6, what the examination and license are and what the license enables an individual to buy, sell ...
A qualification earned by insurance professionals and conferred ...
A designation earned by professionals looking for training in ...
A designation earned by insurance professionals looking for reinsurance ...
A designation earned by insurance professionals involved with ...
A designation for achievers who have proven knowledge in intermediate ...
A designation awarded to those who show mastery in financial ...