Aside from the required examination admission ticket and current government-issued photo ID; HB pencils, pens (blue or black ink only), and your HP-12C and or TI BAII calculator(s) (included case(s)) must be placed on top of your desk at all times.
In addition, the CFA Institute permits the following items to be kept on your desk:
- Spare calculator batteries (and screwdriver for replacement if needed)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Ear plugs
- Wristwatch with alarms/timers turned off
Finally, the following personal items are allowed in the examination room, but must be kept off your desk and in your pockets or under your chair when not in use:
- Wallet/Coin purse
- Medicine and other necessary medical items
- Coat or sweater (If these are not being worn, place on back of chair, or beneath chair--there are no coat checks.)
These items may not enter the examination room:
- Backpacks, handbags, tote bags, clear plastic bags, pencil cases and any other form of baggage
- Highlighters, correction tape or fluid, and rulers
- Food and drinks (Click here for more information)
- Study guides, textbooks, scrap paper (or paper of any kind)
- Calculator manuals, present or future value tables, or any other academic materials
- Knives of any type
- Electronic devices such as a cell phone, pager, computer, PDA, camera, and so on
CFA Institute indicates that an original driver's license, passport, government work permit, as well as military, citizen's ...
Consider how cost affects a product's price. Corporate expenses and the current cost of living both impact the final sticker ...
According to the CFA Institute, a candidate can take as much time as necessary between examinations. Therefore, if you passed ...
Learn how much renters insurance you need to replace your belongings and how to calculate exactly how much is necessary to ...
The common practice of leaving certain factors out of an overall ...
Big ticket items are high-value items, such as houses and cars, ...
In financial accounting, unusual items are line items on an income ...
An asset or liability carrying a value in dollars that will not ...
Charges incurred that must be noted on a company's balance sheet, ...
The use of something for a purpose other than its original intended ...