Aside from the required examination admission ticket and current government-issued photo ID; HB pencils, pens (blue or black ink only), and your HP-12C and or TI BAII calculator(s) (included case(s)) must be placed on top of your desk at all times.
In addition, the CFA Institute permits the following items to be kept on your desk:
- Spare calculator batteries (and screwdriver for replacement if needed)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Ear plugs
- Wristwatch with alarms/timers turned off
Finally, the following personal items are allowed in the examination room, but must be kept off your desk and in your pockets or under your chair when not in use:
- Wallet/Coin purse
- Medicine and other necessary medical items
- Coat or sweater (If these are not being worn, place on back of chair, or beneath chair--there are no coat checks.)
These items may not enter the examination room:
- Backpacks, handbags, tote bags, clear plastic bags, pencil cases and any other form of baggage
- Highlighters, correction tape or fluid, and rulers
- Food and drinks (Click here for more information)
- Study guides, textbooks, scrap paper (or paper of any kind)
- Calculator manuals, present or future value tables, or any other academic materials
- Knives of any type
- Electronic devices such as a cell phone, pager, computer, PDA, camera, and so on
Earning a degree is required by many real estate brokerages, as well as by some state's real estate boards. Getting a degree ...
If you are looking specifically for an investment banking position, an MBA may be marginally preferable over the CFA. The ...
You may still pass the Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA) Level I even if you fare poorly in the ethics section, but don't ...
One major requirement before one can become a bond broker is to pass the General Securities Representative Exam, commonly ...
A designation for achievers who have proven knowledge in intermediate ...
A designation awarded to those who show mastery in financial ...
A examination to ensure a candidate is qualified to become a ...
The ability of a company's management to make sound decisions ...
An exam required for individuals seeking to engage in off-exchange ...
A professional certification available to fraud examiners. The ...