E*Trade offers many of the standard analysis tools to equity investors. E*Trade clients can make use of charting software, screens, and other fundamental tools. Clients can also create watchlists and alerts. E*Trade has a relationship with Credit Suisse that enables the company to offer this bank's research to clients.
Figure 2: A sample of E*Trade\'s stock screening tools.
Various tools are available through E*Trade's mobile platform and more active investors get access to E*Trade Pro, which includes more advanced trackers, strategy screeners, and customizable charting.
As a predominantly online operation, E*Trade offers most of its customer service through online information, email, and phone centers. There are a limited number (28) of physical offices to service investors.
Next: E*Trade Brokerage: Conclusion »
- E*Trade Brokerage: Introduction
- E*Trade Brokerage: Account Types and Minimum Deposits
- E*Trade Brokerage: Services Offered
- E*Trade Brokerage: Commissions / Fee Structure
- E*Trade Brokerage: Tools and Additional Features
- E*Trade Brokerage: Conclusion
comments powered by Disqus