From discussion forums to how-to articles, educational forex apps can provide traders with an easy-to-access way to learn more when on-the-go. Forex traders can use these resources to learn everything from the simple forex basics to complex trading strategies.
- BabyPips - provides free, funny and easy-to-understand guides for beginners learning how to trade in the forex market. The mobile version of the service provides on-the-go access to the BabyPips.com Forex Forum, where aspiring traders go to learn everything from the psychology of forex to advanced charting techniques.
- FX Trader Magazine - is a leading forex magazine that is published quarterly with in-depth macroeconomic reports, fundamental/technical analysis, trading strategy reviews, educational resources, interviews with successful traders and market experts, psychological studies and reviews of forex trading tools and resources.
Forex Signaling Apps
Forex signaling apps are designed to provide forex traders with buy or sell trading signals, no matter where they are placing the trade. From breakouts to retracements, these signals can be invaluable when trying to manage risk and find profitable trades in the forex market.
- FX Trend Radar - is a popular tool for retail traders looking for a quick glimpse at the forex market from multiple time frames. The paid app employs a detection system and an easy-to-use dashboard for forex traders to spot trends in multiple time frames, ranging from the five-minute charts to the one-day charts.
- FX Retracement Radar - is a popular tool developed by the creator of the FX Trend Radar app, which focuses on identifying technical retracements. The paid app also includes a momentum analysis feature that differentiates retracements with a high momentum from those with normal momentum.
- FX Breakout Radar - is the most popular of these three forex signaling apps developed by the same company. Forex traders can use this paid app to identify channel breakouts that are commonly used in the industry. The app provides an easy-to-use interface to identify these breakouts in numerous currency pairs in real-time.
There are many other forex apps that traders may want to consider as well. From economic calendars to market open/close data, these apps can help forex traders keep on top of key information and ensure they are placing opportune trades at opportune times.
- Forex Hours - is a simple paid app that tells investors when certain forex centers around the world are open. Traders can use this information in order to place trades when liquidity is best, and to see what currencies are most likely to be active at what times.
- iEconCal - is a paid app that provides a full economic calendar encompassing all major economies around the world. Forex traders can use this app to setup alerts when key economic data is released in real-time and keep up-to-date with market moving information and currency fundamentals.
Guide To Smartphone Forex Apps: Conclusion
TechA brief overview of the top apps that help forex traders with on time information, charts and more.
TradingTrading foreign currencies can be lucrative, but there are many risks. Investopedia explores the pros and cons of forex trading as a career choice.
TradingWhen approached as a business, forex trading can be profitable and rewarding. Find out what you need to do to avoid big losses as a beginner.
TradingThe forex markets can be both exciting and lucrative. Find out what jobs exist in this space and how to get them.
TechDiscover some of the most useful and popular smartphone applications available to assist forex traders in staying on top of the market and mobile trading.
TradingEven though the odds favor stock trading, forex trading has several advantages to offer a particular type of investor.