MetaTrader4 enables traders to place trades directly through the platform. On this platform, traders have access to 56 tradable currency pairs in 0.01 micro lot sizes. But traders should note that margin call policy when using this platform, which differs from FXCM's other accounts. When a margin call occurs, trades will be closed one-by-one until "free margin" is above zero.
There are many different ways to place trades using this platform:
- Double-click on the currency pair in the Market Watch window.
- Right-click on the chart window, select Trading and then select New Order.
- Right-click on the Market Watch window or on the Trade tab on the Terminal window, then, select New Order from the menu.
- Select Tools from the top menu and then click on New Order.
- Press the F9 button on your keyboard.
SEE: Beginner's Guide To FXCM And Trading Station
FXCM is one of the largest and most advanced forex brokers in the market today. Through either its FXCM Trading Station or MetaTrader 4, traders can access a plethora of technical indicators and analytical tools, while benefiting from the broker's tight spreads.
For more information on FXCM, please see the following resources:
- No results found.