How To Place A Trade Using MultiCharts Trading Software: Modifying Orders
Price levels and order quantities can be modified for orders that have not yet been filled. To adjust the price level:
- Drag the order marker on the price chart and drop it to the new level.
- To cancel the price level adjustment, press the Esc key on the keyboard before releasing the mouse button (see Figure 7).
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu, select "Change Quantity" and select the quantity, or
- Click on the volume value on the order marker and modify the quantity in the Trading Calculator.
|Figure 7: Modify orders directly on the price chart.|
Orders can be canceled by any of the following methods:
- Click on the "Close" button on the order/strategy marker,
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu, and select "Cancel Order" or
- Click the appropriate button in the Chart Trading panel ("Cancel Bids," "Cancel Asks" or "Cancel All").
Traders can close a position by using one of the following methods:
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu and select "Close Position,"
- Click on the "Close" button on the Chart Trading Panel or
- Click on the "Close" button on the position marker on the price chart.
Using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities ...
A trading account that allows an investor to review and test ...
An interface or "go-between" that enables a software program ...
The use of wireless technology in securities trading. Mobile ...
Computer programs that facilitate trading of financial products ...
Software through which investors and traders can open, close ...
Discover the factors to consider when deciding whether to trade futures on your own or to commit your trading decisions to ...
Learn how a limit order is placed, the types of stocks it is most useful for and the specifications placed with it to suit ...
Learn all about put option trading at E*TRADE. Explore margin accounts and become familiar with the different types of option ...
Learn about option trading with TD Ameritrade. Explore the different types of options and their possible impacts on the investors ...