How To Place A Trade Using MultiCharts Trading Software: Modifying Orders
Price levels and order quantities can be modified for orders that have not yet been filled. To adjust the price level:
- Drag the order marker on the price chart and drop it to the new level.
- To cancel the price level adjustment, press the Esc key on the keyboard before releasing the mouse button (see Figure 7).
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu, select "Change Quantity" and select the quantity, or
- Click on the volume value on the order marker and modify the quantity in the Trading Calculator.
|Figure 7: Modify orders directly on the price chart.|
Orders can be canceled by any of the following methods:
- Click on the "Close" button on the order/strategy marker,
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu, and select "Cancel Order" or
- Click the appropriate button in the Chart Trading panel ("Cancel Bids," "Cancel Asks" or "Cancel All").
Traders can close a position by using one of the following methods:
- Right-click the order marker on the price chart to open the shortcut menu and select "Close Position,"
- Click on the "Close" button on the Chart Trading Panel or
- Click on the "Close" button on the position marker on the price chart.
Using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities ...
A trading account that allows an investor to review and test ...
An interface or "go-between" that enables a software program ...
The use of wireless technology in securities trading. Mobile ...
Computer programs that facilitate trading of financial products ...
Software through which investors and traders can open, close ...
If you've ever suffered the frustrating experience of having an order not filled or had a strike price fail to execute because ... Read Full Answer >>
Competitive intelligence is the act of understanding a company's industry and industry rivals so the company can make better ... Read Full Answer >>
The question of whether to do your own futures trading or opt for a managed account that a professional trades on your behalf ... Read Full Answer >>
Nearly all trading orders can be placed online through a trading platform usually provided by a broker. A limit order is ... Read Full Answer >>
To trade put options with E-trade it is necessary to have an approved margin account. Investors may sign up for margin accounts ... Read Full Answer >>
To trade put options with TD Ameritrade, you need a margin account funded with more than $2,000 that is authorized to trade ... Read Full Answer >>
You May Also Like