Beginner's Guide To E*Trade Pro: Introduction
E*Trade is a financial services company founded in 1992 that offers online brokerage, investing and related banking solutions for active traders and investors. E*Trade Pro, E*Trade's premier program, designed to meet the needs of active traders, is a customizable trading platform that offers a variety of features including:
- Direct-access trading to a variety of market centers;
- Market Depth with streaming Nasdaq TotalView and OpenView data;
- Live order status, positions and purchasing power;
- Streaming intraday charts with technical analysis;
- Streaming Dow Jones news and Briefing.com market analysis;
- Streaming Top Ten, High/Low Ticker and Market Data Ticker;
- Four virtual desktops to maximize workspace and
- Keyboard and other shortcuts for faster order placement
Figure 1: The E*Trade Pro Platform.
See: E*Trade Brokerage
Beginner's Guide To E*Trade Pro: Getting Started
An announcement by an investor who holds a security that he or ...
A psychological phenomenon in which past events seem to be more ...
Using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities ...
The amount that one stands to lose in an investment. For example, ...
A two-way price quotation that indicates the best price at which ...
The return on an investment after taking tax implications into ...
The best way to answer this question is to provide a simple illustration of what happens when a company increases the number ...
Stock prices move up and down every minute due to fluctuations in supply and demand. If more people want to buy a particular ...
When trading is done for the day on a recognized exchange, all stocks are priced at close. The price that is quoted at the ...
Whether for research purposes, bookkeeping or even general interest in historical performance, this is a question that many ...