Beginner's Guide To E*Trade Pro: Introduction
E*Trade is a financial services company founded in 1992 that offers online brokerage, investing and related banking solutions for active traders and investors. E*Trade Pro, E*Trade's premier program, designed to meet the needs of active traders, is a customizable trading platform that offers a variety of features including:
- Direct-access trading to a variety of market centers;
- Market Depth with streaming Nasdaq TotalView and OpenView data;
- Live order status, positions and purchasing power;
- Streaming intraday charts with technical analysis;
- Streaming Dow Jones news and Briefing.com market analysis;
- Streaming Top Ten, High/Low Ticker and Market Data Ticker;
- Four virtual desktops to maximize workspace and
- Keyboard and other shortcuts for faster order placement
Figure 1: The E*Trade Pro Platform.
See: E*Trade Brokerage Beginner's Guide To E*Trade Pro: Getting Started
An announcement by an investor who holds a security that he or ...
A psychological phenomenon in which past events seem to be more ...
Using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities ...
The amount that one stands to lose in an investment. For example, ...
A two-way price quotation that indicates the best price at which ...
The return on an investment after taking tax implications into ...
Understand the difference between the bid-ask spread that determines the buy or sell price for a stock and a bid-ask bounce, ...
Learn all about put option trading at E*TRADE. Explore margin accounts and become familiar with the different types of option ...
Learn about option trading with TD Ameritrade. Explore the different types of options and their possible impacts on the investors ...
Understand the basics of the rising three methods candlestick pattern and how this strong continuation signal is interpreted ...