E*Trade is a financial services company founded in 1992 that offers online brokerage, investing and related banking solutions for active traders and investors. E*Trade Pro, E*Trade's premier program, designed to meet the needs of active traders, is a customizable trading platform that offers a variety of features including:
- Direct-access trading to a variety of market centers;
- Market Depth with streaming Nasdaq TotalView and OpenView data;
- Live order status, positions and purchasing power;
- Streaming intraday charts with technical analysis;
- Streaming Dow Jones news and Briefing.com market analysis;
- Streaming Top Ten, High/Low Ticker and Market Data Ticker;
- Four virtual desktops to maximize workspace and
- Keyboard and other shortcuts for faster order placement
Figure 1: The E*Trade Pro Platform.
See: E*Trade Brokerage
Beginner's Guide To E*Trade Pro: Getting Started
MarketsThe C-suite suddenly looks different at E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC). The online brokerage announced a set of changes to its top management this week, including the installation of a new ...
Financial AdvisorE*Trade's product, known as Adaptive Portfolio, will offer a combination of active and passive investment strategies
InvestingFor E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC), mid-summer has been a good news/bad news period. Last week, the company released its July metrics, indicating a month of mixed fortunes for the discount ...
Managing WealthA peek into the brokers whose brokerage charges are higher than average in the stock market world.
Managing WealthFind out which online brokerage firms are currently offering the best deals for opening a new account.
InvestingRead a short description about the five largest stock brokerage houses in the United States, also known as the "big five brokerages."
InvestingPro Forma is a Latin term that means "for the sake of form." It's a term mostly used in accounting, for financial statements prepared by accountants. So why would anyone do anything for the sake ...
Financial AdvisorFinancial advisory firms that want to maintain their competitive edge need to stay abreast of the latest mobile technology to keep their customers happy.