Fidelity Investments is a diversified financial services company that offers a range of products solutions for individual investors, employers, institutions and intermediaries. The company offers retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage services and many other financial products and services. Fidelity's Active Trader ProSM (ATP) is a customizable trading platform available as a web-based version or as a Windows-based desktop application. The features of ATP are listed below:
- Real-time streaming quotes and watch lists;
- Streaming news headlines with advanced search and filtering capabilities;
- Advanced real-time market data tools, including Level II quotes and Time & Sales;
- Equity, option and mutual fund trade ticket and automatically updated order status;
- Multi-trade and conditional trading;
- Directed trading with depth of book;
- Real-time interactive charts;
- Advanced option capabilities;
- Customization for layout, trade, quotes, watch lists and news and
- Integration with Fidelity.com to for research, balances, positions and history.
SEE: Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4
Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Software Installation
RetirementFidelity is one of the leading brokerage firms in the U.S. The company has several retirement plan offerings and services to help clients meet their goals.
InvestingLearn about the mutual funds offered through Fidelity Investments' huge product line, and how the Fidelity investment philosophy differs from its competitors.
Financial AdvisorFidelity Investments recently announced that it will be launching its own robo-advisor service later this year, Fidelity Go. Here's what we know so far.
InvestingLearn all about Fidelity's equity funds, such as investment-style, large-, mid- and small-cap funds, and international-, sector- and index-based funds.
InvestingFind out about the five balanced allocation mutual funds that Fidelity Investments offers for investors with moderate levels of risk tolerance.
InvestingLearn about Fidelity Investments' presence in the index fund marketplace as of 2016 and discover what the company is doing to increase its market share.
InsightsFidelity becomes the latest big name to enter the robo-advisor field with the launch of its retail robo-advisor offering.
InvestingGet a brief overview of Fidelity's seven target risk funds, with a description of each fund's asset allocation and expense ratio.
Financial AdvisorFidelity has joined the ranks of major firms offering robo-advisor services. Here's an introduction to Fidelity Go and what the firm's plans are with it.
RetirementLearn about the key differences between Vanguard and Fidelity 401(k)s in terms of company structure, fund offerings and client services provided.