Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Introduction
Fidelity Investments is a diversified financial services company that offers a range of products solutions for individual investors, employers, institutions and intermediaries. The company offers retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage services and many other financial products and services. Fidelity's Active Trader ProSM (ATP) is a customizable trading platform available as a web-based version or as a Windows-based desktop application. The features of ATP are listed below:
- Real-time streaming quotes and watch lists;
- Streaming news headlines with advanced search and filtering capabilities;
- Advanced real-time market data tools, including Level II quotes and Time & Sales;
- Equity, option and mutual fund trade ticket and automatically updated order status;
- Multi-trade and conditional trading;
- Directed trading with depth of book;
- Real-time interactive charts;
- Advanced option capabilities;
- Customization for layout, trade, quotes, watch lists and news and
- Integration with Fidelity.com to for research, balances, positions and history.
SEE: Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4
Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Software Installation
Software through which investors and traders can open, close ...
A form of business insurance that offers an employer protection ...
An interface or "go-between" that enables a software program ...
Professional services dispensed on a voluntary basis at no cost ...
A type of trading software used to help currency traders with ...
Computer programs that facilitate trading of financial products ...
Learn about Fidelity investment mutual fund offerings. In addition, discover what other products and services Fidelity has ... Read Answer >>
A trading platform is a piece of software that acts as a conduit for information between a trader and a broker. A trading ... Read Answer >>
Great question, but it is not easily answered, because pro forma earnings figures are inherently different for different ... Read Answer >>
Understand which pro forma financial statements should be included in a business plan and why a pro forma financial statement ... Read Answer >>
Examine the controversy over GAAP reporting standards as compared to pro forma statements, and learn which are considered ... Read Answer >>
Import your data for the first time from Intuit's QuickBooks Pro to an Excel spreadsheet as easily as one, two, three with ... Read Answer >>