Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Introduction
Fidelity Investments is a diversified financial services company that offers a range of products solutions for individual investors, employers, institutions and intermediaries. The company offers retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage services and many other financial products and services. Fidelity's Active Trader ProSM (ATP) is a customizable trading platform available as a web-based version or as a Windows-based desktop application. The features of ATP are listed below:
- Real-time streaming quotes and watch lists;
- Streaming news headlines with advanced search and filtering capabilities;
- Advanced real-time market data tools, including Level II quotes and Time & Sales;
- Equity, option and mutual fund trade ticket and automatically updated order status;
- Multi-trade and conditional trading;
- Directed trading with depth of book;
- Real-time interactive charts;
- Advanced option capabilities;
- Customization for layout, trade, quotes, watch lists and news and
- Integration with Fidelity.com to for research, balances, positions and history.
SEE: Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4 Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Software Installation
The difference between the highest current bid price among dealers ...
A catalyst in equity markets is a revelation or event that propels ...
The act of committing money or capital to an endeavor with the ...
A category of spread betting that involves taking a bet on the ...
An announcement by an investor who holds a security that he or ...
The buying and selling of securities with the intention of holding ...
All publicly-traded companies have a set number of shares that are outstanding on the stock market. A stock split is a decision ... Read Full Answer >>
It is easy to get started buying and selling stocks, especially with the advancements in online trading since the turn of ... Read Full Answer >>
Financial spread betting is a type of speculation that involves a highly leveraged derivative product, whereas arbitrage ... Read Full Answer >>
If an investment fund has a high turnover ratio, it indicates it replaces most or all of its holdings over a one-year period. ... Read Full Answer >>
Asset management utilizes two main investment strategies that can be used to generate returns: active asset management and ... Read Full Answer >>
Forward contracts and call options are different financial instruments that allow two parties to purchase or sell assets ... Read Full Answer >>