Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Introduction
Fidelity Investments is a diversified financial services company that offers a range of products solutions for individual investors, employers, institutions and intermediaries. The company offers retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage services and many other financial products and services. Fidelity's Active Trader ProSM (ATP) is a customizable trading platform available as a web-based version or as a Windows-based desktop application. The features of ATP are listed below:
- Real-time streaming quotes and watch lists;
- Streaming news headlines with advanced search and filtering capabilities;
- Advanced real-time market data tools, including Level II quotes and Time & Sales;
- Equity, option and mutual fund trade ticket and automatically updated order status;
- Multi-trade and conditional trading;
- Directed trading with depth of book;
- Real-time interactive charts;
- Advanced option capabilities;
- Customization for layout, trade, quotes, watch lists and news and
- Integration with Fidelity.com to for research, balances, positions and history.
SEE: Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4
Beginner's Guide To Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: Software Installation
The difference between the highest current bid price among dealers ...
A catalyst in equity markets is a revelation or event that propels ...
The act of committing money or capital to an endeavor with the ...
A category of spread betting that involves taking a bet on the ...
An announcement by an investor who holds a security that he or ...
The buying and selling of securities with the intention of holding ...
Fibonacci retracement is a very popular tool among technical traders and is based on the key numbers identified by mathematician ... Read Full Answer >>
"Finance" is a broad term that describes two related activities: the study of how money is managed and the actual process ... Read Full Answer >>
The 'Rule of 72' is a simplified way to determine how long an investment will take to double, given a fixed annual rate of ... Read Full Answer >>
All publicly-traded companies have a set number of shares that are outstanding on the stock market. A stock split is a decision ... Read Full Answer >>
It is easy to get started buying and selling stocks, especially with the advancements in online trading since the turn of ... Read Full Answer >>
Financial spread betting is a type of speculation that involves a highly leveraged derivative product, whereas arbitrage ... Read Full Answer >>