The TradeManager window displays trade and account activity. All orders are logged in the TradeManager window in real-time, and are color-coded so traders can quickly identify order status. In addition to viewing order history, traders can quickly close positions and cancel orders from the TradeManager window.
Figure 26 - TradeManager
To open the TradeManager window:
- From the Tools Toolbar, select the TradeManager icon, or
- From the Shortcut Bar, select the TradeManager icon
Several tabs where order information can be viewed are located below the filter bar. Each tab contains columns that can be used to sort account information. There are tabs for:
- Orders - all open, filled and rejected orders for a specified range
- Average Price - average price of all filled orders
- Staged Orders - pre-formatted orders that are saved on the user's computer so they can be manually sent
- Positions - displays positions that are currently open
- Strategy Orders - information about trades generated by a trading strategy
- Strategy Positions - to track strategy positions against "real" positions
- Balances - detains all financial activity
- Messages - displays trade status information from the order server and ECNs for the current user session
TradingWhen TradeStation is opened, the Desktop appears. The Desktop includes the Menu Bar, Command Line, Tool Bar, Order Bar, Position Graph Bar, Shortcut Bar, Status Bar and the Workspace area. In ...
TradingTraders can choose from a variety of intuitive order-entry interfaces within the TradeStation platform. Order BarThe Order Bar allows traders to place discretionary trades and strategy-generated ...
TradingTraders and investors can use the ScottradeELITE platform to place orders for stocks, ETFs and options. Placing a Stock or ETF OrderThe ScottradeELITE Order Entry window is where orders to ...
TradingBy Jean Folger Connecting to Data Centers/Live Accounts and Historical DataOnce MetaTrader 4 has been launched, an account opened (even a demo account), and the connection confirmed, traders ...
TradingE*Trade Pro's order entry system allows traders to create orders for listed (NYSE/Amex) and Nasdaq (NMS, small cap and bulletin board) securities as well as options. Since options are an advanced ...
TradingOpening the Order Window The MetaTrader 4 Order window is used to place trades. The Order window can be opened using any of the following methods (see Figure 2): 1. Right-click on a currency ...
TradingThe Order Bar allows traders to place market, limit, stop market and stop limit orders directly into the market. Multiple tabbed sections represent equities, options, futures and forex orders. ...
TradingTo access the trade entry screens, from the Main Menu > Tools > Trade > [choose order type]. There are four primary trade entry screens within ATP: Stocks/ETFs & Options: For ...
TradingBy Jean Folger MetaTrader Navigation/Main WindowBy default, MT4 opens with four chart windows, each representing a different currency pair. The toolbars, populated with many icons, are located ...
TradingOrders can also be placed directly from the Market View window. To open the Market View window, click on the Market tab at the top of the WebTrader screen. To create an order in the Market View: ...