Broker Summary: Scottrade Online Trading Platform: Analysis And Trading Tools
Scottrade's real-time customizable trading platform – Scottrader Streaming Quotes – launches from the Scottrade trading Web Site. Key features of the platform include:
- Advanced Charting to analyze real-time price and volume data
- 20 different technical indicators and trend lines
- Streaming time and sales information
- Adjustable font sizes, color themes and layout settings
- Live news updates
- Instant full quotes that include dividends, earnings, balance sheet information and splits
- Watch lists with unlimited symbols
- Customizable alerts for notification if a symbol meets specified criteria
- Customizable active ticker to watch symbols from watch lists
- Advanced order entry to set up provisional trade commands, such as conditional orders, one cancels other (OCO) or one cancels all (OCA)
- Market movers to track current top gainers and losers
- Nasdaq Level II quotes (For related reading, see Introduction To Level II Quotes.)
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands®
- Chaiken's Money Flow
- Chaiken's Volatility
- Donchian Channels
- Fast and Slow Stochastic
- Fibonacci Arcs and Lines
- Keltner Channels
- Linear Regression
- Money Flow Index
- Moving Averages
- Parabolic SAR
- Pivot Points
Using simulated trading to practice buying and selling securities ...
A trading account that allows an investor to review and test ...
An interface or "go-between" that enables a software program ...
The use of wireless technology in securities trading. Mobile ...
Computer programs that facilitate trading of financial products ...
Software through which investors and traders can open, close ...
If you've ever suffered the frustrating experience of having an order not filled or had a strike price fail to execute because ... Read Full Answer >>
Competitive intelligence is the act of understanding a company's industry and industry rivals so the company can make better ... Read Full Answer >>
The question of whether to do your own futures trading or opt for a managed account that a professional trades on your behalf ... Read Full Answer >>
Nearly all trading orders can be placed online through a trading platform usually provided by a broker. A limit order is ... Read Full Answer >>
To trade put options with E-trade it is necessary to have an approved margin account. Investors may sign up for margin accounts ... Read Full Answer >>
To trade put options with TD Ameritrade, you need a margin account funded with more than $2,000 that is authorized to trade ... Read Full Answer >>