Scottrade's real-time customizable trading platform – Scottrader Streaming Quotes – launches from the Scottrade trading Web Site. Key features of the platform include:
- Advanced Charting to analyze real-time price and volume data
- 20 different technical indicators and trend lines
- Streaming time and sales information
- Adjustable font sizes, color themes and layout settings
- Live news updates
- Instant full quotes that include dividends, earnings, balance sheet information and splits
- Watch lists with unlimited symbols
- Customizable alerts for notification if a symbol meets specified criteria
- Customizable active ticker to watch symbols from watch lists
- Advanced order entry to set up provisional trade commands, such as conditional orders, one cancels other (OCO) or one cancels all (OCA)
- Market movers to track current top gainers and losers
- Nasdaq Level II quotes (For related reading, see Introduction To Level II Quotes.)
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands®
- Chaiken's Money Flow
- Chaiken's Volatility
- Donchian Channels
- Fast and Slow Stochastic
- Fibonacci Arcs and Lines
- Keltner Channels
- Linear Regression
- Money Flow Index
- Moving Averages
- Parabolic SAR
- Pivot Points
Broker Summary: Scottrade Online Trading Platform: Conclusion
RetirementScottrade, founded in 1980, offers a wide range of financial services and investment possibilities for retirement assets. Here’s what you need to know.
InvestingOnline securities behemoth TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ: AMTD) said Monday it will acquire privately held Scottrade in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $4 billion. The deal will be completed ...
TradingA ticker symbol is a group of characters that represent a specific, publicly traded security that’s listed on an exchange.
Managing WealthDonchian channels, Keltner channels and STARC bands are not as well known as Bollinger bands, but they offer comparable opportunities.