Scottrade's real-time customizable trading platform – Scottrader Streaming Quotes – launches from the Scottrade trading Web Site. Key features of the platform include:
- Advanced Charting to analyze real-time price and volume data
- 20 different technical indicators and trend lines
- Streaming time and sales information
- Adjustable font sizes, color themes and layout settings
- Live news updates
- Instant full quotes that include dividends, earnings, balance sheet information and splits
- Watch lists with unlimited symbols
- Customizable alerts for notification if a symbol meets specified criteria
- Customizable active ticker to watch symbols from watch lists
- Advanced order entry to set up provisional trade commands, such as conditional orders, one cancels other (OCO) or one cancels all (OCA)
- Market movers to track current top gainers and losers
- Nasdaq Level II quotes (For related reading, see Introduction To Level II Quotes.)
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands®
- Chaiken's Money Flow
- Chaiken's Volatility
- Donchian Channels
- Fast and Slow Stochastic
- Fibonacci Arcs and Lines
- Keltner Channels
- Linear Regression
- Money Flow Index
- Moving Averages
- Parabolic SAR
- Pivot Points
Broker Summary: Scottrade Online Trading Platform: Conclusion
RetirementScottrade, founded in 1980, offers a wide range of financial services and investment possibilities for retirement assets. Here’s what you need to know.
InvestingRead a short description about the five largest stock brokerage houses in the United States, also known as the "big five brokerages."
InsightsDiscount brokerage TD Ameritrade will buy privately-held rival Scottrade Financial Services in a cash and stock deal valued at $4 billion.
InvestingOnline securities behemoth TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ: AMTD) said Monday it will acquire privately held Scottrade in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $4 billion. The deal will be completed ...
InsightsThe stock market has changed dramatically since its inception, but the use of ticker symbols has remained largely unchanged.
TradingA ticker symbol is a group of characters that represent a specific, publicly traded security that’s listed on an exchange.
TradingSelect multiple indicators, avoid information overload and optimize indicators to effectively use technical analysis tools.
Managing WealthDonchian channels, Keltner channels and STARC bands are not as well known as Bollinger bands, but they offer comparable opportunities.