Broker Summary: Scottrade Online Trading Platform: Analysis And Trading Tools
Scottrade's real-time customizable trading platform – Scottrader Streaming Quotes – launches from the Scottrade trading Web Site. Key features of the platform include:
- Advanced Charting to analyze real-time price and volume data
- 20 different technical indicators and trend lines
- Streaming time and sales information
- Adjustable font sizes, color themes and layout settings
- Live news updates
- Instant full quotes that include dividends, earnings, balance sheet information and splits
- Watch lists with unlimited symbols
- Customizable alerts for notification if a symbol meets specified criteria
- Customizable active ticker to watch symbols from watch lists
- Advanced order entry to set up provisional trade commands, such as conditional orders, one cancels other (OCO) or one cancels all (OCA)
- Market movers to track current top gainers and losers
- Nasdaq Level II quotes (For related reading, see Introduction To Level II Quotes.)
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands®
- Chaiken's Money Flow
- Chaiken's Volatility
- Donchian Channels
- Fast and Slow Stochastic
- Fibonacci Arcs and Lines
- Keltner Channels
- Linear Regression
- Money Flow Index
- Moving Averages
- Parabolic SAR
- Pivot Points
Broker Summary: Scottrade Online Trading Platform: Conclusion
This is a term that refers to a company's stock symbol or ticker ...
Any class of metrics whose value is derived from generic price ...
A pair of orders stipulating that if one order is executed, then ...
A status symbol is an object which is meant to signify its owners' ...
A component of a stock symbol that indicates the shares of that ...
A trading service that displays real-time bid/ask quotes and ...
In technical analysis, there is a small difference between Keltner Channels and Bollinger Bands®. We'll explain it for you ... Read Answer >>
Discover whether or not hedge funds have ticker symbols, where you can find ticker symbols and the significance of a ticker ... Read Answer >>
Read about differences between Bollinger Bands and Donchian Channels, and learn why the latter are considered to be a riskier ... Read Answer >>
Learn a simple trading strategy designed for use with the parabolic SAR indicator, and understand the purpose for which the ... Read Answer >>
Discover the rationale behind the parabolic indicator, or parabolic SAR, and why J. Welles Wilder Jr. created it to protect ... Read Answer >>
There is no shortage of internet sites that provide current stock quotes. Just about any large financial portal will let ... Read Answer >>