Investing In Gold
Loading the player...
Find out what this yellow metal can do for you, and how to add it to your portfolio.
The effective annual interest rate is a way of restating the annual interest rate so that it takes into account the effects of compounding.
How is a company being run? Is it generating profits? The answer to these questions lies in analyzing the profitability ratios of a company.
A trailing stop is an order to buy or sell a security if it moves in an unfavorable direction.
A stop limit is an order to sell or buy a stock once it reaches a certain level, but only if the shareholder can obtain a specified price.
The 80-20 rule states that 80 percent of the results are attributable to 20 percent of the causes. It is a guide that allows people to focus their efforts on the 20 percent that is important knowing the other 80 percent is of minor consequence.
A quarter, often abbreviated “Q,” is a consecutive three-month period that a company uses to report its earnings and dividends.
comments powered by Disqus