<#-- Rebranding: Header Logo--> <#-- Rebranding: Footer Logo-->

Jake Sensiba

Personal Finance, Retirement, Investing
“I want to help people save more, earn more, and retire with more. I also want them to understand everything that I do. I listen, I educate, and then I act.”

Securities America Advisors

Job Title:

Investment Advisor


Jacob G. Sensiba is a third generation Registered Representative/Investment Advisor Representative with Securities America. Having grown up surrounded by finance, joining his father and grandfather in business was a natural career choice. Jake was able to work side by side with his grandfather in the year before Greg's death, learning much of the techniques and methods that made Greg successful.

Jake as been in the industry for four years and has been fully licensed for two years. He is a licensed Registered Representative for the states of Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arizona, and Virginia. He is also a licensed Investment Advisor Representative for Wisconsin. Jake's expertise is in personal finance, retirement, retirement plans, and wealth management.

As a financial professional, Jake is committed to helping clients create solutions for their retirement assets. Once he understands their risk tolerance, time horizon and goals, Jake works diligently to develop a program that carefully balances investment strategies with preserving principal.

Assets Under Management:

$10 million

CRD Number:



Securities are offered through Securities America, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC, Steven Sensiba, Dan Griffin, and Jacob Sensiba, Registered Representatives. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. CRG Financial Services, Inc., and the Securities America companies are separate entities. For more information and for other disclosures, visit our website www.crgfinancialservices.com

All Answers
    College Tuition, Debt
Should I choose a fixed or variable rate loan for my student loan?

The other advisors made good points. The variable hurts you if rates rise, and the fixed hurts you if rates fall.

I tend to side with caution here, therefore, I would recommend the fixed rate loan. With this, you know what your payment will be for the entirety of the loan and you don't run the risk of rates rising, thus, costing you more money.

I hope this helps! Good luck at grad school!

18 hours ago
    Debt, Marriage / Divorce
I am widowed and wonder if I remarry, can they try to collect my debt from my new husband?
18 hours ago
    Stocks, Taxes
Are dividend incomes from a stock distribution taxable before they are directly converted to shares via dividend reinvestment plans?
    Career / Compensation, Financial Planning, Retirement, Social Security, Insurance
Is there a spousal benefit for Medicare if the only wage earner is retired?
Should I build an emergency fund or pay off debt?
2 days ago