Yale Bock

Personal Finance, Investing, Small Business
“With over 15 years of analyzing equity investments for clients, Yale Bock is committed to giving his clients special attention in creating accounts which are tailored to meet their specific life goals.”

Y H & C Investments

Job Title:

President & Owner


Yale Bock is the owner and operator of Y H & C Investments, a registered investment adviser (Nevada and FINRA licensed) located in Las Vegas, NV.  All operations are directed by Yale and he is responsible for the investment research, portfolio management, asset allocation, trading decisions, trade execution, risk management, and any client communication.

Y H & C Investments is a boutique registered investment advisor based in Las Vegas, NV. The company offers asset management services which include strategic asset allocation, tactical asset allocation, investment research, portfolio management, portfolio measurement and assessment, diversification and hedging, and financial documentation and customer support. The mission of the company is to help people reach their financial goals and objectives.

Yale has been investing his own capital for 20 years and client money since 2004. Yale earned a B.A. in economics from UC-Irvine in 1989, and an M.B.A from UC-Irvine in 1991. He earned the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2007.


BA, Economics, University of California, Irvine - The Paul Merage School of Business

Assets Under Management:

$10 million

CRD Number:




Investing money in capital markets involves risk and could result in losing money.  Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Future results are likely to be different from past performance. All equity portfolios involve risk and may lose money. One should research any investment and make sure it is suitable with your objectives, risk tolerance, risk profile, liquidity considerations, tax situation, and anything else pertinent to your financial situation. Also, attaining or holding the CFA credential in no way suggests performance will be superior than a market index or market return.

  • Y H & C Investments Video
All Answers
Sort By:
Most Helpful
    Banking, Real Estate, Taxes
Do I need to report my bank account in Italy that I opened in order to pay the utilities on an apartment I purchased there?
100% of people found this answer helpful

You are asking a good question.  It would recommend regardless of how little money is going to be in the account, you give the TIN to the bank and report the account to the IRS.  What you don't want is to be accused of hiding assets by opening an account overseas without reporting those assets to the IRS.  The amount of interest you will earn is minimal, and so the difference between reporting it and not is so small it makes sense to do the legally appropriate thing and report the account to the IRS.  I hope this helps answer your question.


Yale Bock, CFA

Y H & C Investments

8 hours ago
What is the difference between private equity and venture capital?
88% of people found this answer helpful
October 2017
    Career / Compensation, Investing, Choosing an Advisor
Are the fees that my fee-based investor charging a fair price?
86% of people found this answer helpful
1 week ago
    Investing, Stocks
How does a beginner investor seek and evaluate markets and companies worth investing in?
74% of people found this answer helpful
August 2017
    Financial Planning, 401(k), Asset Allocation
Where should I invest some extra cash?
64% of people found this answer helpful
July 2017