Daren Blonski

Personal Finance, Retirement, Investing
“As the Principal of Enso Wealth Management, Daren Blonski takes the time necessary to clarify his client's goals, construct a strategy to achieve those goals, and support them through education, listening, and guidance.”

Enso Wealth Management

Job Title:



Daren Blonski, co-founder of Enso Wealth Management, brings years of experience and expertise to the firm. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ he has met rigorous professional standards while adhering to the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence. Daren serves as lead advisor for many of the firms clients.

Daren has a client centered approach to investing, working with clients to simplify the road to achieving their financial goals. He takes the time necessary to clarify goals, construct a strategy to achieve those goals, and support clients through education, listening, and guidance. The highlight of his job is the joy clients experience when they reach financial fulfillment.

Daren has become an expert in his field with multiple financial designations including Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠ (CRPS®), and Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ CRPC®. Clients value his fresh and creative approach to problem solving.

In his free time, Daren enjoys Crossfit. He is active in the community with his beautiful wife and three children.

CRD Number:


  • Daren Blonski, Sonoma Financial Planner
All Answers
Sort By:
Most Helpful
    Banking, Debt, Estate Planning, Investing, Mutual Funds
Are CDs or diversified mutual funds a better investment if I want the money to be used as an inheritance for my children?
100% of people found this answer helpful

1. Do you have an established emergency savings? If so than invest $70,000, if not than you should keep 3 to 6 months of cash savings in the bank as an emergency savings. 

2. If you planning for this money to be an inheritance, you should invest in a low cost, well diverdified ETF or Mutual Fund.  If you invest the money in a CD you will struggle to keep up with the expected historical inflation rate of 3%.  By investing in CD's you are subjecting the assets to depereciation via inflation.  

3. From the sounds of your question, you are likely tied to a bank which has hired a 'broker' to sell you investment for a commission.  I would reccomend that you find an independent advisor or go online and use a discount broker.  If your going to work with a broker, than seek out one with an established practice with a history of follow-through and client service.  There is an inherient conflict of interest when working with a broker, as they are compensated to sell you financial products.   Often the advisors you find at banks are not going to be there very long, and will not offer a long-term commitment to your financial success. 

Daren Blonski

Enso Wealth Management

July 2018
    Choosing an Advisor
How do I verify the authenticity of a CFP's credentials?
100% of people found this answer helpful
August 2018
    Financial Planning, Real Estate
As a recent college graduate in my early thirties, is it a wise financial decision to buy a new car that costs $40,000 if I want to buy a house in the near future?
71% of people found this answer helpful
March 2018
    Retirement, Social Security, 401(k), IRAs, Taxes
Why would one recommend maximizing 401(k) contributions before contributing to a Roth IRA account?
50% of people found this answer helpful
March 2018
How should I invest my emergency fund so that I keep earning interest on it?
46% of people found this answer helpful
November 2017