Ramapo College of New Jersey
News and feature writing, Technology, Small business
- Previous work has appeared on numerous sites, including CentralJersey.com, Business.com, Business News Daily and the New York Daily News.
- Degree in Communications with a concentration in Journalism from Ramapo College of New Jersey.
- Four-time New Jersey Press Association winner in various categories.
From municipal reporting for CentralJersey.com to covering small business topics for business.com, Andrew has a diverse professional history. His love of technology and desire to tell the stories that need to be told has been a driving factor throughout his career.
Over the years, Andrew has gone from covering multiple counties and managing prestige papers like The Princeton Packet to breaking down complex tax concepts for small business owners. He is a four-time New Jersey Press Association Award winner in multiple categories. He currently works as a freelance writer with recent clips involving small business tech solutions and developments in the cannabis industry.
Andrew graduated from Ramapo College of New Jersey with a degree in Communications and a concentration in Journalism.
- The Importance of Freelancers in 2021, Business.com
- Ways Business Owners Can Support Black Businesses, Business.com
- How This Sports Apparel Brand Rallies an ‘Army’ of Fans, Business News Daily
- Pair of active shooter drills simulate armed assault, hostages in municipal building, CentralJersey.com