You can find a history of contribution limits from 1974 onwards here. The IRS website also lists figures for previous years.

You may also want to ensure that you file Form 8606 for any year in which you made non-deductible contributions to your Traditional IRA.

This question was answered by Denise Appleby
Contact Denise)