In May, Chase expanded its partnership with DoorDash, offering a one-year complimentary DashPass membership to cardholders with an eligible co-branded credit card. Now, the bank has sweetened the deal, offering a $10 credit on your first order if you activate your free membership by Sept. 30.
- In early 2020, Chase began offering DoorDash benefits on its flagship credit cards and recently expanded that to many of its co-branded cards.
- Eligible co-branded credit card holders can get a free one-year DashPass membership.
- Chase is now adding a $10 DoorDash credit to incentivize cardholders to activate their free membership.
Chase Adds a DoorDash Credit to Encourage New Signups
On May 10, Chase offered cardholders with an eligible co-branded credit card the chance to get a one-year DashPass membership for free if they activate by Dec. 31. For those who received that offer but still haven't signed up, the bank is now offering a $10 credit on their next DoorDash purchase if they activate the promotion by Sept. 30.
DoorDash DashPass offers free delivery and reduced service fees on orders of $12 or more with eligible restaurants. Additionally, members get a 5% credit back on every pickup order and save an extra $10 per week through Sept. 6 during the Summer of DashPass promotion.
The following credit cards are eligible for the promotion:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
- United Gateway Card
- United Explorer Card
- United Quest Card
- United Club Infinite Card
- United Business Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- Iberia Plus Visa Signature Card
- IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Disney Visa Cards
- Starbucks Rewards Cards
Cardholders can take advantage of these benefits by activating the offer through the DoorDash Chase landing page.