Independent Wealth Management Advisor & Portfolio Manager
University of St. Andrews, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Lord Ashcroft International Business School in Cambridge
Behavioral Finance, ETFs, Equity & Fixed Income Investing, Green & Sustainable Investments, and Portfolio Management Practices
- 10+ years of professional experience as an independent wealth management advisor and portfolio manager at Genève Invest Group
- Genève Invest (Europe) S.A. - Asset & Wealth Management: Head of Business Development
- UCITS Multi-Asset Fund Management Contribution (Global Income - Interest & Dividend)
- Experienced investment writer and content strategist
- Founder of FinCoTech: Financial freedom, starting now.
- Private impact investor & author
- Bloomberg and S&P Capital IQ skills: Intensive training courses at Bloomberg in Geneva, Switzerland, (training programs in commodities, equities, fixed income, and FX essentials) as well as extensive work experience
Daniel Jark's expertise is in the following fields: behavioral finance, ETFs, equity & fixed income investing, green & sustainable investments, and portfolio management practices. His expertise in portfolio and fund management includes the creation of customized investment solutions and further development of the investment decision framework.
Daniel is also an experienced private investor & investment analyst. Whenever he finds time, he promotes impact investing (including green & sustainable investment solutions).
Daniel Jark earned his master's degree with distinction in finance & management at the University of St. Andrews. He received his Bachelor of Arts in international business from the Berlin School of Economics and Law, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts in international business with honors from Lord Ashcroft International Business School in Cambridge (Dual Degree Program).
Quote from Daniel Jark
"I share the belief that an investment in knowledge and education pays the best interest. I have developed a passion for learning, and it is highly enriching to share relevant know-how with interested people."