We independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you click on links we provide, we may receive compensation. Learn more.
Credit Glory offers comprehensive service and friendly, informative credit analysts that take the time to truly help you understand the often-confusing process of credit repair. You'll need to be aware going in, however, that there are several additional fees you'll need to pay to get the most out of the service.
- Pros & Cons
- Key Takeaways
- Company Overview
Positive reviews for customer service
All services included in the subscription price
Startup cost required
Conditional refund policy
Fees for credit monitoring and hard inquiry disputes
- Assistance includes credit disputes, hard inquiry disputes, credit monitoring, identity theft protection, and sending letters to creditors.
- It costs $299 to get started and $99 per month thereafter, but this doesn't include several of the hidden fees you'll need to get the most out of the service.
- Credit Glory offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on your monthly fees if they're not able to remove any inaccurate information.
Credit Glory is one of the newer companies in the credit repair world, and so far it's gaining good traction with customers nationwide who rank the customer service as excellent. It offers a comprehensive suite of services in one easy package, but it is on the expensive side compared with other credit repair companies. And you may end up paying even more after several additional fees are included for specialized work and ongoing credit services through a separate company.
To help you feel comfortable with spending the money, Credit Glory does offer a free consultation before you sign up, and it offers a 90-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. However, that guarantee doesn't come without strings attached—you'll only be able to request a refund if they were unable to remove anything from your reports, and you'll only be refunded the monthly fees, not the initial setup fee.
- Year Founded 2016
- Services Offered Credit repair, credit monitoring, identity theft protection, sending creditor letters
- First Work Fee $299
- Monthly Fee $99/month
- Customer Service Phone: (855) 938-3044; Email: email@example.com
- Official Website https://www.creditglory.com/
Credit Glory is a credit repair company offering services to help remove inaccuracies or errors on your credit report. Founded in 2016, Credit Glory sells a monthly subscription service and provides 24/7 customer service.
Although the contract has a 90-day guarantee, Credit Glory receives mixed reviews. While many customers have successfully repaired their credit using Credit Glory, others complain about additional costs and untimely refunds.
Many credit repair companies offer different services at varying price points. Research your options to make sure you're choosing the right company.
- Positive reviews for customer service: Credit Glory's customer service representatives get high marks for providing friendly and helpful assistance to clients with poor credit.
- Money-back guarantee: The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for its services.
- All Services are included in the monthly subscription: The monthly fee covers help to correct all credit report errors or inconsistencies.
- Start-up Costs: Requires a $299 upfront setup fee in addition to the $99/month contract.
- Limited money-back guarantee: If you're unhappy with the service, you can request a refund within 90 days, but you won't get a refund if Credit Glory partially corrected your credit report.
- Additional Costs: Credit Glory provides credit repair services, but additional fees for continued credit monitoring and hard inquiry credit reports are not included in their pricing.
Types of Services
Credit Glory offers a typical suite of services for a credit repair company, and all services are priced together under one package.
Professional Credit Analysis
Credit Glory offers an initial free consultation which gives you an idea of whether the company can help you update your credit report. Positive reviews for customer service confirm the staff offers knowledgeable advice before you commit to the monthly contract.
The main goal of credit repair companies is to resolve credit disputes. Credit Glory will decipher your three credit reports and reach out to the credit bureau or creditors to explain issues and request the removal of errors. There may be additional charges, not listed in Credit Glory's advertising or its website but mentioned in customer reviews, for certain credit disputes like hard inquiries.
Letters to Creditors and Credit Bureaus
Getting debt collection calls to stop and inaccurate items removed from your credit reports requires a lot of correspondence. Credit Glory can help you send ten different types of letters to stop debt collectors from contacting you, including dispute letters to the credit bureaus and letters offering payments to creditors to withdraw information from your credit reports. The company's comprehensive list is longer than what its competitors offer.
Cease-and-desist letters can get creditors to stop harassing you, but they won't stop collection efforts entirely.
Aside from your monthly contract with Credit Glory, it may be necessary to independently measure your progress and see your credit score change by using IdentityIQ. A subscription to this service is not included in Credit Glory's pricing but is strongly recommended. Subscriptions with credit monitoring through IdentityIQ range from $19.99 to $29.99 per month. The highest tier of service with IdentityIQ includes identity theft insurance.
Identity IQ is not your only choice. See our picks for the best credit monitoring services.
Credit Glory's service is geared toward individuals and offers an online portal and telephone consultation. It does not provide formal debt management programs.
Credit Glory offers to repair your credit by fixing inaccuracies associated with:
- Late Payments
Credit Glory's website advertises 24/7 live support. There is no live online support via chat box, but you can reach the company by phone or email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (855) 938-3044
Credit Glory has a majority of good reviews highlighting its customer service and knowledgeable associates on third-party websites. However, customers have voiced concerns about the company's refund and pricing policies. Additionally, Credit Glory is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
The monthly subscription service can be canceled at any time for free.
Credit Glory charges $99 per month with an initial setup fee of $299. The company recommends the IdentityIQ service, which starts at $19.99/month for ongoing credit monitoring but is not required.
Credit Glory may charge additional fees for hard credit inquiry disputes. Reviews of the company note the average cost is $79 per dispute.
How to Choose a Credit Repair Company
- Setup and ongoing fees: Credit repair companies typically charge first work fees and ongoing monthly fees that commonly range from $69 to $119 per month.
- Customer support: Some companies are available 24/7, while others offer limited hours or telephone support.
- Commitment: It may take only a few months to repair your credit, so be aware of the contract length.
- Refund policies: Most credit repair companies offer service guarantees, but the refund terms may vary based on the number of services the company provided before your cancellation.
- What's included: All credit repair companies offer credit repair, but some charge fees for monitoring or hard inquiry disputes.
- Customer reviews: Find reviews on independent websites and consumer watchdog groups to see what people are saying about the services they've received.
|Credit Glory||The Credit Pros||Credilife|
|Services Offered||Credit and hard inquiry disputes, Credit monitoring and Identity theft insurance for a fee||Credit disputes, Credit monitoring, Identity theft insurance||Credit and hard inquiry disputes, Credit monitoring Identity theft insurance for a fee|
|Max. Number of Monthly Disputes||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Letters to Creditors/Bureaus||Section 604 Dispute Letter; Pay For Delete Letter; Paid In Full Letter; Judgement Proof Letter; Goodwill Letter; Cease-and-Desist Letter||Dispute letter; Others not disclosed||Debt Validation Dispute Letter; Letter for Anything Derogatory; Goodwill Removal Request; Cease-and-Desist Letter|
|First Work Fee||$299 Setup||$119||$21.99|
|Monthly Fee||$99 (plus an optional $19.99 fee for ongoing IdentityIQ service)||$69 to $149||$135|
|Customer Service Platforms||Email, phone||Email, phone, iOS, and Android app||Email, phone, online form|
Credit Glory offers a comprehensive suite of tools, but added fees may raise the cost of your credit repair. The company has 24/7 customer support and initial free consultation. Credit Glory receives positive reviews for client assistance and knowledgeable staff, but some customers have been unhappy with the timeliness of refunds and pricing policies.
Investopedia compared more than 15 top debt relief companies to find the best in terms of stability (5%), reputation and customer satisfaction (10%), customer experience (7%), services (30%), and cost and fees (48%). We considered whether companies had a membership with the American Fair Credit Council, as well as how long they have been in business. We reviewed the types of services offered, like counseling, debt settlement, tax relief, and more. We also compared companies' money-back guarantees, upfront fees, fee percentage closed, and cancellation policies. For more about how we rate, review, and select the best debt relief companies, read our full methodology.
Credit Glory. "Billing."
Credit Glory. "Home page."
Crunchbase. "Credit Glory."
Trustpilot. "Credit Glory LLC."
Better Business Bureau. "Credit Glory LLC."
Credit Glory. "Letters."
IdentityIQ. "Plans and Pricing."