- Articles appear on sites for Forbes, LegalZoom, Human Resources Professional Magazine, HR Executive Magazine, The Conference Board Review, The Federal Credit Union (NAFCU), Credit Union Management Magazine (CUES), The Business Journal, CoffeeNetwork, CommodityNetwork, and many others.
- Degree in clinical and industrial/organization psychology from Michigan State University.
- Former Vice President of Human Resources for Coastline Federal Credit Union.
- Former Head of Human Resources for RS&H (architectural/engineering/design/construction/Department of Defense & Space)
- Host, Bulletin Board, 89.9 FM WJCT, a National Public Radio affiliate
Diane has written and edited for print and online trade publications such as The Federal Credit Union Magazine, Credit Union Management Magazine, The Conference Board Review, CoffeeNetwork, CommodityNetwork, and Lodging Magazine, among others. Her work also appears in Bulls-Eye Financial Communications, The Business Journal, Consumer Health Digest, and other publications.
A ghostwriter since 2003, Diane has written and edited four leadership books. She has also served as a developmental editor for a LearningMate.com/Wiley finance textbook.
In 1999, Diane left her corporate HR position to open a small writing and editing business where she is a full-time writer, editor, and speaker. Her specialty is business with niches in HR, technology, health and wellness (including mental health), and finance.
Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science, Magna cum Laude, Clinical and Industrial/Organizational Psychology with a specialty in Addictions Counseling.
Philip Crosby Quality College, Certified Quality Facilitator.
- What is Organizational Culture and Why Is It Important? Recruitment.com
- How to Use Big Data to Recruit Top Talent Forbes.com
- Is Outsourcing the Right Move for Your Small Business? LegalZoom.com