- Writes ongoing columns in popular publications like Forbes, Bankrate, Business Insider, CreditCards.com, and U.S. News and World Report Travel
- Travels 20 weeks of the year with a focus on Europe and the Caribbean
- Author of Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You'll Love, published in 2017
Holly Johnson is a credit card expert, award-winning writer, and mother of two who is obsessed with frugality, budgeting, and travel. In addition to writing for publications such as Bankrate, U.S. News and World Report Travel, and Travel Pulse, Johnson owns Club Thrifty and is the co-author of "Zero Down Your Debt: Reclaim Your Income and Build a Life You’ll Love." Johnson also consults with major brands and banks to help them formulate loyalty programs and promotions.
Holly Johnson attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
- How to Use a 0% APR Credit Card as an Interest-Free Loan: Forbes
- The Best Capital One Credit Cards - Business Insider
- What is an Airline Credit Card and How Does It Work?: The Balance