Freelance Writer and Professional Researcher
MSc Psychology, University of Calgary, BA’s in Communication and Psychology, University of Calgary
Personal finance, Psychology of money, Financial literacy, Women and money
- 10+ years of academic and professional writing experience
- Research psychologist
- Degrees in Communications and Psychology and a Masters in Cognitive Research Psychology from the University of Calgary
Jessica is a professional researcher and freelance writer who specializes in personal finance, financial literacy, and the psychology of money. She is interested in the emotional side of money and understanding what drives people to make financial decisions, both good and bad.
Jessica graduated from the University of Calgary with Bachelor's degrees in Communications and Culture and Psychology. She then went on to pursue her Masters of Science degree in Cognitive Research Psychology.
- The Power of Financial Literacy, Money Under 30
- How to Invest in ETFs, Money Under 30
- How to Create SMART Goals and Boost Your Savings, Simplii Financial
- What is Financial Counselling? (And do You Need it?), Financial Best Life