Associate Finance Editor, Performance Marketing at Investopedia and The Balance
Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
Investing, cryptocurrency, credit cards, and insurance
- Associate Finance Editor at Investopedia and The Balance
- 10+ years’ experience editing content for financial and business publications
- Expertise in investing, cryptocurrency, credit cards, and insurance
Jessica is an Associate Finance Editor on the Performance Marketing team at Investopedia. She's been editing financial and business content for over a decade.
Prior to joining the Performance Marketing team, Jess was an editor at FinanceBuzz where she helped build out the site’s investing, cryptocurrency, credit card, and insurance verticals. She also spent nearly five years in an editorial role at a blockchain media agency where she worked on content campaigns for brands like State Street Global Advisors and Mint.
In her spare time, you can find Jess reading about investing and personal finance, working in her garden, or spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Arts in History, UMass Lowell
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, UMass Lowell