Writer and Business Coach
Kaplan University, Cedar Falls
Investments, Online Business, Travel Writing
- Kathy has made appearances as an expert in media such as Forbes, USA Today, HuffPost, and MONEY
- Degree in Business Administration from Kaplan University, Cedar Falls
- Series 7, 66, and 26
Kathy has provided her expertise for articles in Forbes, USA Today, HuffPost, MONEY, among other publications. She received a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for her advocacy work with women and children, and was awarded 2020 SHERO of the Year. Previous keynote speaking engagements include Clever Talks and SPARK Live. She was also a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and served as President and Chairperson of the Board for the Waverly JAYCEES.
In 2004, Kathy began her career in insurance before earning her securities and insurance licenses as a Financial Advisor. She left to sell and service insurance policies, and remained in the investment industry helping advisors until 2019. She currently works as a freelance writer covering business and travel. She also is a business coach and travel blogger who works with some of the biggest brands in the world.
She graduated with a Masters of Business Administration with high honors from Kaplan University (Purdue University Global) in Cedar Falls, Iowa, where she was a member of Alpha Beta Kappa. She also holds her Series 7, 66, and 26.
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Personal Brand, Fit Small Business
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: The Ultimate Guide, Fit Small Business
- 38 of the Best Lead Magnets for Bloggers, Fit Small Business