Banking, Corporate Finance, Credit Cards, Cryptocurrency, Financial Planning, Fintech, General Business, Investing, Loans—Personal/Auto/Home, Personal Finance
- Member of Investopedia's Financial Review Board
- Strategy and investment professional with 25+ years. Education and work experience in corporate finance, investment banking, and growth funding.
- Lead arranger of high-profile M&A and cross-border technology transfer joint ventures between North America and MENA regions.
- Strategy and funding advisor to entrepreneurs starting disruptive business models in Fintech and Technology spaces.
- Teaches Fintech, Corporate Finance and Entrepreneurship at Cornell and Brandeis.
- Course creator and case-based educator and trainer on strategic finance, growth funding and the CFA material between 2012 and 2020.
Khadija Khartit has 25 years of experience in management, investment banking and startup advisory, including 10 years of management in operating multinationals, 10 years in investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital raising, and 4 years in tech startups’ advisory. Khadija worked on the fund-raising process as an advisor, an investor and an entrepreneur. She worked on deals ranging from $100K to $500M and on company sizes from green field business plans to $1B revenues/ $100M net income companies.
Since 2015, Khadija has set up IFS advisory through which she advises founders of startups in technology about strategy and fundraising. The main sectors she has worked on are FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech, PropTech and Ecommerce.
Throughout her career, Khadija worked for and co-advised with leading investment banks such as UBS, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Credit Suisse, Barclays and Banque Populaire. She supplied investment targets to Carlyle, KKR, InvestCorp and Standard Chartered. She worked on secondary offerings of prominent unicorns such as Lyft, Flipkart, Spotify, and Dropbox.
Khadija is a Fulbright scholar. She received her MBA from Oklahoma State University and her Master of Science in Finance from Boston College. She is Summa Cum Laude in Finance and Beta Gamma Sigma honor society member. She passed CFA level 2 and is fluent in Arabic, French, and English.
Quote from Khadija Khartit
"If software is eating the world in the eyes of Andreessen Horowitz, in my eyes, financial technology is defining where money, power, democracy and individual freedoms will be tomorrow.”