Kirsten Rohrs Schmitt, founder and director of Your Best Edit LLC, is an accomplished professional editor and writer, with more than three decades of editorial publishing experience. Throughout her career, she has written and edited digital and print content for numerous consumer magazines, crafted resumes and social media content for business owners, and created collateral for academia and nonprofits.
- Senior Research Manager at Condé Nast for Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, GQ, and Condé Nast Traveler
- Research Chief at W Magazine, Organic Style, AARP
- Senior Editor/Writer at Colonial Homes/Classic American Homes, Love of Quilting
- Research Editor at Reader's Digest, Country Living, O at Home, Town & Country, Martha Stewart Weddings, Prevention, Self, National Geographic Adventure, Time Inc.
- Editor and Copywriter at Adelphi University, Office of Marketing and Creative Services
Kirsten received a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Temple University and a Master of Arts degree in Art History and Decorative Arts from Parsons School of Design.
Quote from Kirsten Rohrs Schmitt
My results-oriented approach to editing and writing allows my clients to express the essentials and reach their greatest potential through the written word.