Personal Finance Writer
Universitat Pompeu Fabra, The American University of Paris
Personal Finance, Small Business & Startups, Real Estate, Consumer Tech
- Work has appeared in publications including Bankrate, Reviews.com, TIME, and more
- Master of Science in International Business from Universitat Pompeu Fabra and a Bachelor of Arts in Global Communications from the American University of Paris
- Global experience working and studying in three languages across four countries
Lisa Bernardi is a personal finance and small business expert who has written for publications such as Bankrate, Reviews.com, TIME, and more. She frequently covers topics such as credit, insurance (including life, health, property, and pet insurance), home financing, and consumer tech.
In addition to writing, Lisa has many years of experience in marketing strategy and creative media production. Her multidisciplinary professional life frequently takes her across the globe; she has lived in four countries, speaks three languages, and holds two international degrees.
Lisa holds a Master of Science in International Business from Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, Spain, where she received an award for her thesis on sustainable housing in sub-Saharan Africa. She also has a Bachelor of Arts in Global Communications from the American University of Paris.
- What Happens If You Stop Paying Your Credit Card Bills?, NextAdvisor
- How to Deal With a Low Home Appraisal, This Old House
- Does Car Insurance Cover Theft?, The Simple Dollar