- Articles have appeared on sites such as Fundera, SocialMedia Examiner, PR Daily, and Fit Small Business
- Degree in Psychology and a minor in Economics from Tulane University
- Experience researching and reviewing software for multiple publications
Maggie has written for PR Daily, Fundera, and YFS Magazine, among other publications. She is passionate about objectively reviewing software and services so that consumers can find the right product for their needs. She understands that comparing and researching takes time, which increases the importance of well researched and thought out reviews that have the information needed to make the right choice.
Prior to contributing to Investopedia, Maggie spent 4 years managing a successful software and service reviews division at Fit Small Business. She’s spent hours researching top products, and getting insight into what the audience needs from a product review. Maggie uses her background and experience to write top notch articles that help the audience make better financial decisions.
She graduated cum laude with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology, and a minor in Economics from Tulane University.
- 16 Game-changing CRM Statistics for 2020, Fit Small Business
- Why You Haven’t Made A Sale On Your E-commerce Site, ReadWrite
- How to Build Backlinks for Your Blog From Quality Sites, SocialMedia Examiner
- 10 Ways to Successfully Promote Your Local Business Event, Fundera