BA, Smith College, MA, St. John’s College
- Articles on personal finance have appeared on sites such as Money Under 30, MoneyGeek, and Bankrate
- BA in Classics, Comparative Literature, and Poetry from Smith College and an interdisciplinary MA from St. John’s College
- 6 years of experience as a writer and editor for digital publications
Margaret has written for The Simple Dollar, MoneyGeek, and Money Under 30, among other publications. She writes about subjects including saving, credit, insurance, investing, and other financial topics.
Margaret currently works as a freelance writer covering personal finance, tea, travel, and more for sites like Bankrate, ArtfulTea, and Wander New Mexico. She is also a published poet, and her fiction and poetry have appeared in venues including Arion, Strange Horizons, and Passages North.
She graduated from Smith College with a Bachelor of Arts in Classics and Comparative Literature and a concentration in Poetry. She also earned an interdisciplinary Master of Arts from St. John’s College.
- Public Banking: Here’s What it Could Mean for Your Finances, Money Under 30
- Home Office Tax Deductions, Explained, The Simple Dollar
- HO-3 vs. HO-5 Homeowners Insurance Policies, MoneyGeek