- Member of Investopedia's Financial Review Board
- Previously licensed financial professional in the securities industry since 2011.
- Masters of Finance degree with an analytics concentration from Colorado State University Global Campus
- Chartered Leadership Fellow from the American College of Financial Services in 2019.
Michael Boyle worked in the securities industry since 2011 in various roles including Equity & Fixed income trading, Derivatives Specialist, and as an Associate Director of Compliance. Highlights include implementing firm wide technology migrations, conducting education for financial planners, and becoming a subject matter expert on regulatory changes.
- Masters of Science in Finance, Business Intelligence concentration—CSU Global Campus 2010
- Chartered Leadership Fellow—American College of Financial Services 2019
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Economics—Florida State University 2010
Quote from Michael J Boyle
"Your unique idea has been thought of by many before you. What makes the difference is execution."