Professor of Economics
State University of New York, Stony Brook, USA, Florida Atlantic University, USA, University of Macedonia, Greece
Global Emerging Markets, Securities Analysis, Investment Strategy
- Professor of Economics at Long Island University Post for 20 years.
- Teaches courses on security analysis and global emerging markets at Columbia University.
- Extensive experience as a freelance writer with articles published in Forbes, Barron's, and the NY Times.
- Published several papers in academic and professional journals on business, finance, and insurance.
- Worked as an advisor to the Greek government on financial regulation and reform.
Dr. Mourdoukoutas has published articles in professional journals and magazines, including Forbes, Barron’s, The New York Times, Japan Times, Newsday, Plain Dealer, Edge Singapore, European Management Review, Management International Review, and Journal of Risk and Insurance.
He has worked as a security analyst for Benjamin Securities and served as an advisor to the Greek government on financial regulation and reform. Dr. Mourdoukoutas has also given lectures and seminars for private and government organizations, including Beijing Academy of Social Science, Nagoya University, Tokyo Science University, Keimung University, University of Adelaide, Saint Gallen University, Duisburg University, University of Edinburgh, and Athens University of Economics and Business.
His field of expertise is security analysis and global emerging markets.
Panos has a bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance University of Macedonia, Greece, a master's degree in Economics/Finance Florida Atlantic University and a master's degree and doctorate in Economics from State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Quote from Panos Mourdoukoutas
"Skills and experience might land you a leadership position, but they don’t make you a true leader."
Mike Soupios and Panos Mourdoukoutas--The Ten Golden Rules of Leadership, AMACOM/HarperCollins, 2014