- Member of Investopedia's Financial Review Board
- Expert in developing new energy technologies and securing corporate/private equity capital to finance their development
Founded a wind company that became GE Wind Energy and a solar company that became an integral part of BP Solar.
- BS in Nuclear Engineering from US Military Academy (West Point)
- MPA from the JFK School at Harvard
- PhD in Economics from the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Harvard University
Quote from Robert C. Kelly
"The world needs continued innovation in energy technology to meet the challenge of climate change while supporting a growing population—future technologies that enable growth while reducing the amount of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere will emerge to meet this challenge."