Ohio Wesleyan University
Health & Wellness, Content Writing, Marketing, Copywriting Seminars and Training Publishing
● Articles have appeared on sites such as Healthline.com
● Published author of books in genres including self-help, cookbooks, children’s, sports, biography
● An avid reader and blogger
● Hobbies include cooking and video production
Scott has written articles on health and wellness covering a wide variety of topics including:
Medicare subjects, such as enrollment, medication tiers, dual eligibility with Medicaid, Medigap, Medicare Advantage, and coverage of various conditions including arthritis, heart disease, knee replacement, and various types of cancer.
Medical Conditions: Migraines, Liver Disease, Sleep Apnea, Gout, Acne, Schizophrenia, Herpes, and Psoriasis
You’ll see his work on Healthline.com.
Scott’s career started in the broadcast industry and has expanded to include writing for all media.
Scott is a graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University.
● Does Medicare Cover Heart Disease? - Healthline
● Acupuncture for Weight Loss - Healthline
● Are Electric Blankets a Safety Concern? - Healthline
● Liver Transplant Criteria - Healthline