Founder & CEO
New York, NY
NYU Stern School of Business
General Business, Investing, Technical Analysis, Trading
- Member of Dotdash’s Financial Review Board
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Bronx native with deep international experience
- More than 20 years of institutional and prop equity trading experience
- Passionate about creating economic opportunity for marginalized populations
Troy started his career on Wall Street while attending NYU, first cold calling for a retail broker at Shearson Lehman Brothers and then in operations at Salomon Brothers. Subsequently, he has spent significant time abroad working for both American and international Investment Banks, always in trading.
He was a Japanese Index Arb Trading Assistant at CSFB (now Credit Suisse) in Tokyo right after school, a Trading Assistant at Salomon Brothers on the U.S listed equity Block Trading desk, a Japanese Equity and Convertible Bond Sales Trader at Daiwa Securities (Tokyo), an equity (Nasdaq) Proprietary Trader at ETG, LLC (A Speer Leads Kellogg Company, now GS), a Buy-side Trader in Tokyo (again) at Barclays Global Investors (now BlackRock), a Prop Trader at RBC during the Lehman crisis, and lastly an Asian Equity Trader at Merlin Securities, later acquired by Wells Fargo while in the seat.
- Bronx High School of Science ('88)
- NYU Stern School of Business (BS '92)
- Finance & International Economics
Quote from Troy Prince
"Talent and IQ are equally distributed, opportunity is not. What, if anything, are you doing daily to extend opportunity to others?"